THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM collects information from you and about you. This may include:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
- Information You Post. For example, we may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our message boards, surveys, forums, feedback, or other features as they are released from time to time on the Site.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
- Event Information. For example, we may collect the mailing address associated with your event registry.
- Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information when you contact us through the “Contact Us” feature on the Site.
- Demographic Information. For example, we may collect your age, gender and zip code.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Site. It may also include your device identification number, Internet Protocol (IP) address or mobile operating system.
- Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device. For more information about your choices related to location information, see the Choices section below.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may log how you used our Site including clicks and search terms. We may also look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM collects information in different ways. This may include:
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase on our Site.
- Comment on the site in any of the public spaces such as a message board, forum or other features as they may be released from time to time.
- Apply to jobs.
- Submit jobs.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys or focus groups.
- Submit a request to our Customer Service team.
- Interact with THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM social media pages.
Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM on any device.
- Enable location-based features on our Site.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners including but not limited to online advertising companies, job boards, complementary services, and such other companies that may work with THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM from time to time.
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Instagram.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you.
- Other talent acquisition services or data aggregation systems that provide information
By Combining Information. For example, we may:
- Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Site or social media platforms.
- Combine information we get from third parties with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include, but are not limited to:
- To Provide Our Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for goods or services. It may also include processing purchases or return transactions.
- To Improve Our Services. We may use your information to make our site better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what services interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
- To Fulfill Your Needs. We may use the information provided to better service your needs as an employer or as a candidate.
- To Work with our Partners. We may provide the information to our partners that offer complementary services or otherwise be of interest.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products, services and special offers. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers or tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products or services we think you might find interesting. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company, our members or customers, and the Site.
- For Legal Compliance. For example, we may use your information to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory or other legal inquires.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
The Contingent Plan reserves the right to use and disclose any information that you provide via this website (regardless of whether such information is provided by you actively, passively, directly, or indirectly) for any purpose that we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or proper. The Contingent Plan further reserves the right to sell, transfer, or otherwise share your information to our business partners, successors, or any other party within our sole discretion. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of these rights.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
Use the unsubscribe link on any THECONTINGENTPLAN.COM emails at any time
- Email email@example.com to unsubscribe from all future promotional emails.
Cookies & Similar Technologies:
Find more information on cookies here. It is important to note that:
- Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
- If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
If you currently reside in California, you can access information on your California Privacy Rights here.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control from unauthorized persons. A user identification and a password may be needed to access certain areas of https://thecontingentplan.com. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
HOW DO WE PROTECT DATA?
We work with partners or payment processing companies that provide secure server software over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line to protect your credit card information. It encrypts all of your personal and credit card information so that this information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering system, and once it is received, it is stored in a location not accessible via the Internet.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESSING THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO US EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please feel free to contact us by telephone at 833.612.5627. You may also write to us at the following address:
333 Washington Ave N #300
Minneapolis MN 55401
CHANGES IN POLICY
Most recently updated June 20, 2018.