Outplacement services are defined as the job search assistance services that many employers provide to their employees that are exiting the organization for unexpected and not voluntary reasons.
In fact, people receiving outplacement services often fall in one of the following categories:
- Laid-off due to budget cuts or changes in business direction;
- Restructured due to a foreclosure, trustee appointment, bankruptcy, or other changes in organization capital;
- General termination for non-performance reasons;
- Down-sizing due to market changes;
- Loss of a government contract or other major account;
- Consolidation of roles due to acquisition; and
- Many other reason that causes a company to change its workforce levels.
The Contingent Plan can customize its proprietary methods to develop a unique program for any group of separating employees. Our outplacement services include:
- Professional resume writing;
- LinkedIn profile writing or optimization of an existing profile;
- Career coaching;
- Interview preparation;
- Curated job postings to help maximize the separating employee’s search for a new position;
- Networking and advanced networking guidance;
- Guidance on how to follow-up on job postings, interviews, and networking; and
- Ongoing support by phone or email to answer questions that come up in their search.
The Contingent Plan works with employers to provide outplacement services for 1 – 1,000 separating employees. Contact us today to get a customized quote for your needs!